Monday, August 27, 2012

Army Thing... Jungsu?

So it's time, huh?

Maybe I was just too busy, or maybe I really ended up not paying attention.. But obviously, time flew fast and in a few days, it's gonna be September. And you know what this month is well-anticipated for? Park Jungsu's enlistment.

I don't really know what to feel. I have kept my distance in hope that this would not hurt as much as it would; and frankly speaking, I think I did a good job. I have to admit that a part of me doesn't want to care anymore...

Truth be told, I think Jungsu's enlistment would just like Heechul's. He had been through a severe accident in 2007 so I doubt they would let him enter the army as a soldier. Although I have this thought that Jungsu would indeed prefer to serve the military as a soldier than a public servant, I still believe that there is this huge possibility that the leader would just end up within the reach of the admiring public.

So that is the reason why I couldn't feel so despaired anymore, as opposed to how I thought I would be, way back in the past.

However, I guess it's not wrong to admit that his enlistment does affect me.

I know Super Junior would still do well, and they would all be okay - even without Jungsu by their sides. The legacy would continue because the remaining members are equipped and blessed with the capabilities to retain the popularity and success of the group.

But to be honest, I couldn't imagine Super Junior without the leader. Although we've experienced this twice already and we even lost another member before, it's different when it's Park Jungsu. And it's not just because I'm a stan...

It's because the leader plays a very integral role in maintaining utmost harmony among everyone. He has the power to impose whatever with just a stare, a smirk, a smile, a laughter, or some words. Jungsu has that influence which nobody among Super Junior could equate.

Most importantly, I couldn't imagine myself having no one to troll this much. lmao.

No seriously, I somehow feel sad that he's finally enlisting. But dude, I'm seeing the brighter side. I've pushed him to the army, right? After two years (which will certainly fly fast), I will start pushing him to get married.

Hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?