Friday, September 25, 2009


As I was trying to find something to cheer me up, I read on my twitter account that Super Junior M released the Korean Version of Super Girl just today, so being a Super Girl wanna be, I watched it.
And it didn’t fail me.
I was really entertained with the English lines on the song. But what I really love the most is Donghae’s part: HE’S NOT SUPERMAN. HE MUST BE MAMA BOY. hahahaha! Go watch it to know what I’m talking about. ^^
Then a serious thought came to me…
I realized that Super Junior is really ready to take Asia by storm. Four years after their debut on 2005, here they are now. Though Super Junior M is only a sub-group, what difference does it make? They are still Super Junior.
I wasn’t able to follow them since day one. But I believe that I have lots of time left to do that. ^^ And as promised, I’ll love them forever. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?