Friday, September 25, 2009

Leeteuk: The Boy Who Never Grows Up

credits as tagged

You’re seeing my angel. You’re seeing Lee Teuk – the Super Junior leader. But above it all, you’re seeing Park Jung Soo. You are seeing Peter Pan.
I can’t remember where I read this but as far as I know, Teukkie doesn’t want to grow up that is why Hee Chul gave him the nickname Peter Pan.
I pray that he really doesn’t grow up. Because though I may sound selfish, this is the person that I love. Always cheerful. Always happy. Even though there are times that he becomes emotional, he still manages to go on and live through – just like a child.
I can’t help but stare on Teukkie on the image above. I couldn’t get enough of it. I miss this person. And I wish that no matter how painful these days could be to him, and to the rest of Super Junior, he would still be able to be the child that he is.
And just like a child, I know Teukkie needs comfort. Because sometimes, a listener needs a good listener too.
If only I could… If only…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?