Monday, December 14, 2009

I Want Cho Kyuhyun


credits: 琴·瑟
reup: Izurei @ sj-world.net



I swear I wouldn’t forgive myself if I don’t share these… So here, enjoy these heart-stopping, chest-pumping, breath-holding, inside-burning, non-stop-drooling images of our LOVELY magnae, Cho Kyuhyun.
As expected, he’s cute, and so beautiful in my eyes – he looked so innocent. Haha! Well, yeah, that’s the word I’ve been looking for in my mind to describe this another angel. (Oh, sorry Teukkie. I swear you’ll be my ARCHANGEL.)
So he’s 22 and he’s all grown up. He’s not a ‘REAL’ magnae since Henry’s part of the family. And he’s a man to me…
Well, not for these images.
Because at this very moment, he is a baby to me. I would give everything to cuddle him in my arms and hug him tight. I want to protect him from everything that may cause him pain. I want to carefully pinch those cute and high cheekbones until it turn red and MORE beautiful. I want to stroke my fingers through his hair as I send him to sleep at night.
I want to…

AND I WANT CHO KYUHYUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?