Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Dog’s Luckier. A Lot Luckier… THAN ME.


credits as tagged + soompi

ARI…

I wonder if that is really his name. So cute. Too bad I can’t pronounce it well.
Grrr.
If I’m right, well yeah, he is Ari. A Daschund (do I get the spelling right?) that Sungmin has taken care of. I don’t know where he is now. I don’t wanna think of him as dead simply because I don’t want dogs to die, you know.
Well, you know what?
I am wondering how does it feel for the dog to be carried and to be hugged by a gorgeous man as Sungmin. This makes me want to be a dog too. Really.
How can Ari stand it?
Those stares, those hugs, those kisses (WHO DOESN’T KISS DOGS!?)… Awwww. That dog’s too lucky to get all those from Minnie.
I know Minnie has a Hyaku now, and a Sen. So sorry for being biased because I prefer dogs over cats. ^^
And this Ari… I envy him in every way possible.
Yeah, I would want to have a Daschund for a pet… But I would really LOVE to have Sungmin as my master. ^^

THOUGH I WOULD DIE TO BE HIS…

|
|
|
\/
credits: baidu + soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?