Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Yours Donghae, Totally Yours.


Donghae said on Angela that I’m his. Now, he’s saying he’s mine. ^_^
I really can’t help but assume that this song is actually dedicated to me. Well, with Donghae singing it in FULL ENGLISH, and dancing it at the same time, who would refuse to make herself believe that it is her whom Donghae’s giving himself?
I have read that Donghae indeed performed this song. But only now did I understand that he sang and danced. And it was really great. I especially liked the ‘And I’m trying to get back’ part where he raised the last note. Wow.
Many supposed that it wasn’t Donghae who’s singing. Some even said he’s just lipsynching Henry’s voice. But no, this is Donghae’s voice that I’m hearing. This is Donghae’s intonation. This is Donghae, singing.
His English improved. Impressive. Compare this from his My Everything performance, his pronunciation here is really good. Though the video’s audio is poor, I can clearly hear the lyrics. Great.
Donghae really never fails to make me blush. Haha! Whenever he says I’m Yours, I really feel like he’s talking to me. After all, I’m his angel. And he loves me everyday. Now he’s saying he’s mine. And he’s totally mine. ^___^
I won’t hesitate no more,
No more, it cannot wait.
I’m sure there’s no need to complicate
Our time is sure, this is our fate…
I’m yours…
I’m yours, Donghae… Totally yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?