Saturday, December 26, 2009

And oh, my love, I’m holding on forever – reaching for a love that seems so far…
So I say a little prayer, and hope my dreams can take me there. Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love.
Overseas and coast to coast, to find a place I love the most. Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love.
I thought this performance would just ordinarily amaze me considering that Sungmin sang an English song with a very good Star King contestant plus SHINee’s Jonghyun and 2AM’s Jokwon. But I have to admit that I was quite wrong because it didn’t just amazed me, it touched my heart.
I know this was performed and shown before the issue of termination came up. But I can’t help but create a connection between. I mean, the lyrics… I felt it. I felt the love. I felt the emotions. I was supposed to talk about Sungmin here, but I’ve decided to relate it to all thirteen. No, fifteen.

‘AND OH, MY LOVE… I’M HOLDING ON FOREVER… REACHING FOR A LOVE THAT SEEMS SO FAR.’

I am too. I’m holding on forever. I’m keeping my decision firm. I’ll be for Super Junior. Because love just seems so far, but it can never be far. We’ll make it through because we’re one. And we’re gonna reach the place where skies are blue and fields are green to see each other again.
Because I’m not giving up. I’m holding on tight. And no one, as in NO ONE, can ever make me change my mind. ^^
Stay strong, residents of the Sapphire Blue World. We’re gonna find the light soon. :)
On the lighter side, I was really stunned. Sungmin’s OMG. And the guest, he definitely has the talent. I wish he’d be given a chance. :)
Agree with me on this, it’s the best MY LOVE version we’ve ever heard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?