Wednesday, December 23, 2009

There’s No Reason to be Sad, ELFs.


This is the first time that I posted an image which is not DIRECTLY related to Super Junior. Don’t ask me why, I wouldn’t tell you the answer. hihi.
Well, I was just browsing through a very nice tumblr site when I saw this image. I honestly don’t know from what or from whom this came from but I have to give credits to the one I took this from – princesskyu. haha.

NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING IS ALL THAT MAKES IT OKAY, SOMETIMES.

True enough. I know you understand this, and has already made its connection to Geng’s incident. Correct. That’s where I based my interpretation too. I needed not to know everything. Good thing Jungsoo, Heenim and Kyuhyun shut their cyworlds. At least, that would stop the issue from worsening as most media misinterprets their actions and words, therefore ending up with wrong conclusions.
ELFs, listen to me.

THERE ARE NO REASONS TO BE SAD.

With all that’s happening, we couldn’t feel down too. Should all of these news be true, then the more we have to stay happy and sane. Not because we shouldn’t care, but because we have to be strong for the boys. We all have said that we believe in them, and that from Leeteuk to us, we will always be one. Thus, we have to understand that on times like this, it is us whom Super Junior will get their strengths from. It is us whom Super Junior will depend on.
So we have to stay happy. We have to stay positive.
I don’t know if you’re getting me, but please, please do. We are all hurting, I know. But we have to stay strong, we have to hold on our faith that nothing will come between Super Junior and us. We cannot just let misleading information and unsolicited comments and statements destroy our four-year relationship with the boys.
We have to believe in them. We have to make them feel that whatever happens, they will still have us. We may never know their reasons for doing everything they did, they do, and are about to do; but we have to always remember BY HEART that those decisions, include us. I believe on that.

SO ELFS, HIMNAE!

We’ve got to get pass through this! Are you in? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?