Monday, December 7, 2009

I Want to Go to Seoul NOW


Once again, Super Junior saved my day. And this time, they’ve got a company – SNSD.
So this is the song that KPop fanatics have been talking about. Poor me. Only now did I get the chance to hear this. Oh well, at least I was one of the firsts to see this music video. :)
Everybody knows that I love South Korea. Even before I knew Super Junior, I have already fallen for the Land of the Morning Calm. Why? I don’t know. I am a Filipina and I love my own. But who can ever resist the beauty South Korea offers?
I began to love the country through their entertainment industry. I drooled over the fantastic locations of their dramas, the colorful culture they have and of course, the beautiful people on it.
And when I knew Super Junior, I loved South Korea even more. I feel so thankful that this nation opened its doors to the world and made us know what it has. I feel so blessed that I was one who gave myself a chance to pay attention to it.
I have yet to find the translation for this. I have limited knowledge in the Korean language so I can barely understand it. But obviously, it says that Seoul is a happy city, it is a place where love is present all the time. It is beautiful and it is alive.
As you notice, this video capitalizes love. Sorry for this sudden randomness but I think Kyuhyun & Seohyun and Donghae & Sooyoung will make pretty good couples ^_^. Okay, as what I’m saying, this video used the concept of love to appeal to its viewers. And it didn’t fail. I’m certain that others will love this just as much as I do.
Truly, the Korean entertainment has very good conceptualization skills. They use their products to promote their country, and on a specific city advertisement as this, they really picked the best people.
It’s just quite sad that Heechul, Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin weren’t able to be here, as well as some of the SNSD members. But it’s okay. It’s better like this than nothing. :)
Hmmm… I can’t wait to graduate. I can’t wait to earn my own money, and save for my own luxury. I want to go to Seoul as soon as possible. It has always been a dream… And I will do everything I can to make it come true. This video made my desire to go to South Korea more intense. I’ll work hard on it. I promise.
But above it, this video led me back to rightful thinking. Certain things happened this morning and I didn’t like it. I am facing a big challenge right now and just as I was asking God for something to cheer me up, this video was released.
Thank you God.. and once again, thank you Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?