Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If They Would Be My Teachers, I Would Enjoy School.


Credits: 스타뉴스 (STARNEWS)
Reuploaded by: ★_Excentrique @ SJ-World.net

love ditching school. I’m not the type of student who will spend long hours over lessons. I love learning, but never the technicality of it.
Personally, I believe that one factor why students hate school is the teachers. Sometimes, they (teachers) tend to overdo things that make students annoyed and fed up. I have my share of not-so-good experiences with professors ever since I’m in high school, so I can say these things.
There are also studies conducted regarding this. The outcome is positive. Indeed, teachers affect the interests of students on schooling. Oh… I wouldn’t go further. IHATE my thesis professor.
Now, why am I saying this? Simple. TEUKIGAYO.
We all know what it is. We all know who are on it. And we love it.
For those who doesn’t know, Teukigayo is Teukkie’s Academy. It was formerly Boomkigayo, but when Boom entered the military, Teukkie has to take over the position and so this Kang Shimjang’s segment was changed into Teukigayo.
Clear? If not, go search what it is. :)
What I want to imply is simple. Just don’t take this literally. Teukigayo is comic. It might be senseless to some. But I can’t help but wish that professors are really like Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong – fun and exciting, not to mention: HANDSOME AND HOTYet, hardworking enough to deliver the bests to their students.
I’m not saying anything. Just go read between my words. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?