Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cyworld: Heechul 2009.12.16


Please Call it Heekyung
2009.12.16 00:18


I go to China only when we have concerts there.. Even so, it’s just occasionally
However, everytime I go to China, I feel really popular
Well.. It’s alright if it’s normal but it’s really alarming when it’s till the extend of surpassing the speed meter
I asked Hankyungie
Me : Yah, Jin Xi Che~ That’s me right? Sigh; Why am I that popular ㅡㅡ;;
Kyung : That’s because you’re a crazy guy
Me : (-┏)
I asked Manager Hyung
Me : Hyung, why am I like this? ㅋㅋ Ah, this feeling is awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hyung : That’s because a style like your’s is one of the very first and also, you’re much more crazier than the others ㅎㅎ
Me: Oh~ Then should I grow my hair till waist length? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hyung : Also, Hankyungie frequently talks about you in China
Me : That rascal.. Still saying that I’m teaching him vulgarities huh ㅡㅡ^
Hyung : Hankyungie often talks about how you’d helped him when he was facing difficulties in Korea and how the two of you are friends~ People were asking why aren’t you coming to China ㅎㅎ
Me : Ah, that kid finally said something cute ㅋㅋ Strangely awkward
Hyung : Also, your fans are quite scary ㅎㅎ Is it because they’re like you? ㅎㅎ
Me : My fans are originally like that ㅋㅋ Ah, recently the focus was on getting more popular with the mainstream crowdㅋㅋ
Should I quit that and go back to being more crazy ㅋ I’ll feel more comfortable that way too ㅡㅡㅋ

Hyung : ㅎㅎ
Me : Why are all my placards about Princess ㅡㅡ? There’s even a lot of pictures of me as a woman
Hyung : That’s because;; Hankyung is China’s Prince? That’s why you’re the princess ^-^;;
Me : Ah, In that case should I shave my armpit hair before coming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Later on while drinking with Hankyungie, I brought it up casually
Me : Yah, thanks
Kyung : For what
Me : Just because~ You talked a lot about me when you’re in China~
Because of you, even though I rarely go to China, I’m still very popular ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (These words are so awkward)

Kyung : You’re noisy~ Just drink

Me : ^-^ (This rascal is just so.. ㅡㅡ^)

HEARTWARMING FRIEND (-┏)

creditsHeenim’s Cyworld
trans by: cinderella @ sj-world.net
This got me off my feet. I got to read a translation of this yesterday and I was so sorry that only now did I get the chance to write about it.
Okay, so the first thing that got me into it is the picture. If not for the eyes, I would have supposed Heenim for a girl. And if Heechul is a real girl, he and Hankyung would really make a very cute couple. I mean, who would disagree? Heenim’s beauty truly compliments Geng’s sexy personality. If I don’t convince you on this, go stare at the picture, use your wildest imaginations then get back to me after a few minutes.
Through?
So enough of the coupling. Let’s go to the more serious part.
I was actually laughing hard when I first read this. Heenim’s vanity surely gives me a good laugh rather than annoyance. His randomness gives me the assurance that I’m not going insane since there are others who are like me.
Hankyung, on the other hand, show me how it is to pay back the efforts given to him. I mean, Heenim did a lot and so Kyungie’s returning the favor. Of course, nobody’s obligated to do so for the other.

SO I WAS TAUGHT MORE OF HOW TO VALUE FRIENDS.

The friendship between Heechul and Hankyung is much deeper than I’ve thought. Better than helping each other in packing their clothes for travel, taking a bath together (haha!), sharing the same food and drinking together, saying good things about the other while not together strengthens the bond between them.
And at the same time, strengthen my love for the Hanchul (OH~! It’s Heekyung from now on) couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?