Friday, December 4, 2009

Cyworld: Heechul 2009.12.03

This is Champagne which was sent to the neighbour 1 year and 5 months ago
This kid who had grown up well came back
Even though he’s definitely just back for a whileㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The reason why Champagne was sent to the neighbour last year is
As much as this sounds like a nonsensical lie;; It’s not a lie;;
Heebumie was suffering from aphasia* (-┏)
After Champagne came, this kid doesn’t even cry (make noises) and just move around with a smile on his lips
After bringing him to the hospital, the doctor said..
“As the owner doesn’t play with him and only took care of the other kitty, this kitty became stressed”
The dorm auntie and I, both of us were shocked….
Thus, Champagne was sent to the neighbour to stay for a few days, and when did this happen

“MEOW!!”

(-┏)

For some reason, the feeling of this meow
“Ah, other than me, you don’t need anyone else!! Think of me only, take care of me only, treasure me only!!”
This feel..
Ah! The crowd has gathered together^-^ I’m going to play my game ㄱㄱ
* Aphasia is an acquired language disorder in which there is an impairment of any language modality. This may include difficulty in producing or comprehending spoken or written language. – As quoted from Wikipedia.
credit: Kim Heechul’s Cyworld
trans: cinderella @ sj-world.net
This entry get me roll in laughter. I was just to happy to see another cat in the family. :) I just thought, there could have been 16 members in the original Super Junior. Include Henry and Zhoumi, you’ve got 18.
WOAH. Then Super Junior can REALLY get the Guiness title for the most number of members in a boyband. ^__________^
I am a pet lover that is why, I was really in bliss to see someone else. ^_^ cute right?
Hmm… Welcome home Champagne! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?