Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Officially Henry's

credits: titylan @ youtube

So this is the first time that I’ll be writing solely about Henry Lau, the real magnae and the only one who’s of my age in the group. And honestly, I’m pretty excited that I can’t fix my thoughts… So excuse me, again, if my thoughts go random.
The truth is, Henry doesn’t appeal to me as much as the others. Maybe I’ve gotten used to how he looks like since I have a friend who looks like him. (TRIVIA: I have friends who look like Hangeng, Siwon and Henry. I’m off to find my whole Super Junior in the Philippines. ^^) I know it sounds like I prioritize the physical qualities of a person but who doesn’t…at first?
For some reason, I saw myself on the verge of joining the ONLY 13 campaign of some ELFs in Korea. But when I saw the Don’t Don MV and realized that it was Henry who appeared playing the violin while doing moonwalks, I began to feel a little change of heart. However, there was still 10% in me who’s wanting to do something stupid like turning my back on him…
Then I saw the video above, and I knew, HENRY HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO JOIN THE SUPER JUNIOR FAMILY.
He has the talent. He has the looks. He has every capability to be a part of my most-loved group. He is just 20 but it doesn’t look like he is. Every part of him is overwhelming to me. I wonder how I managed to doubt this person, it was sooofoolish of me to really think of turning my back against someone who deserves only the best compliments.
Henry is a package deal. Yeah. That’s the best way to describe him. And since he can understand English so well, I want to say through this entry that thinking not so nicely about him is one of the MOST STUPID MISTAKES I have ever committed in my life…
The change of heart has been completed. Henry is now officially gets a part of me… ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?