Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cyworld: Leeteuk 2009.12.01


..Now your face won’t be missed..
..Your warm lips won’t be missed…
..Your fair hair won’t be missed…
..Your pure white hand won’t be missed…
..Your clear eyes’ color won’t be missed…
..Your high nose won’t be missed…
..This time…
..Will miss your voice…
..Want to listen (your) voice…
..Just (that) voice..
..Sound..
..The sound of your voice…
..Miss (when) your voice only whispered to me..
..Sometimes roughly to talk about your voice…
..Your only voice…Your only voice…
…Really miss (your voice)…
credits: Park Jung Soo’s Cyworld
reup: superlover & viragis @ sj-world.net
This should have hurt me. Teukkie seems to have finally found someone to love. Jealousy should have taken over my thoughts now. But it didn’t. Thank God.
Because what happened is that I once again felt the very thin line that connects Teukkie to me. I’m not creating up stories. I’m telling the truth.
And the truth is: I feel the same.
Just earlier tonight, I got to hear the voice of the man I love. I missed it so much and at the moment, I am missing him already. I know it’s stupid because whatever that is in my mind will never happen. I know, and I believe… But I hope it doesn’t stay that way forever.
I’ve got nothing else to say. Sorry.
I LOVE YOU, TEUKKIE. But I will settle for whatever will make you happy.
AND I LOVE YOU… just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?