Sunday, December 13, 2009

This is War, Leeteuk


credits: as tagged
reup: 박민해 @ sj-world.net

OH MY GOD.

I swore I would lessen my chocolate intake but if it would have to be Teukkie’schocolate abs, then I wouldn’t mind craving for it ALL MY LIFE.
*DID I JUST HIT THE CAPS LOCK ON?*
Okay… I’m calming down.

BUT GOD~!

HOW CAN AN ANGEL BE THIS HOT?
This isn’t edited. And I want you guys, especially my fellow TEUKKIE GIRLS, to prepare yourselves for this:
The same credit goes to the picture.
AND BOY AM I TOO ENVIOUS OF MISHHH.
She got this shot just the way WE ALL WANT TO SEE. But most of all, SHE SAW THIS FOR REAL.
Sorry for capslocking everyone.
I know he’s sexy. He had proven it to me already. But this went different. And it’s so hot that it burns me… I’m literally smelling like something’s on fire right now.Honestly. *weird*
On an article about Heechul, I’ve said I don’t go for the Mr. Muscle-type-of-guy. I don’t like seeing abs. I don’t like seeing humps on a man’s body. Because to me, sexiness comes from within.

BUT THIS MAN IS A DIFFERENT STORY.

Indeed, there is an exception to every rule. And just when I thought that Jungsoo is already perfect, his HOT and SEXY body makes me realize that no, he is not… HE IS MORE THAN PERFECT. And I’m yet to find a word for that.
I’m currently reading Stephenie Meyer’s ECLIPSE for the nth time now… And I can’t help but really compare myself to Bella and Leeteuk to Edward. He’s hypnotizing me. He’s dazzling me. He’s making me forget my name. He’s keeping me fall for him more and more…
Park Jungsoo…
I haven’t gotten over your last surprise yet, and here comes another. When will you stop killing me?
Hmmm…
But I would really prefer you doing so…
Tsk. You’ve just declared a war against Edward Cullen, Leeteuk.
And I’m off to fight with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?