Friday, September 25, 2009

Cloud Shots by Sungmin



I got these pictures from Sung Min’s CyWorld. I know these are taken a long time ago. But I just want to share these with you. :)
I have long been fascinated with clouds. I always take shots of it with my cam too whenever I get the chance. Aside from stars, clouds are my favorite celestial bodies.They relax me. They are relief.
To me, clouds are comfort. They appear very beautiful and attractive to my eyes to stop me from everything. I knew it. They constantly reminds me to rest my mind, my body and my heart. It’s as if clouds tell me that I need a break. Yeah.
And as I assume, maybe Sung Min also sees clouds the way I do. That’s why he took these pictures. I don’t know. I can’t really be sure. But my instincts tell me so… So I better believe. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?