Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Been a Good Year...


Time flew fast.

Who would have thought that it has already been a year since I started the project for Park Jungsu?
I, myself, never thought I could last that long.

But I guess the motivation stayed and I'm just glad to have been part of World Vision for a year now. It feels good to know that Jolito, Jungsu's foster kid, is enjoying his childhood and is able to go to school because of the contribution I send monthly. 

No, I'm not trying to flaunt.
I just want you all to know how fulfilling it is so you may do it as well.

Jungsu's enlisting to the army in a few days.
And I wish that when he gets back with us after two long years, he would know that someone has managed to live a better life because of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?