Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Love on HenMi Day!

I've always wanted to go to a charity this year. Actually, I wanted to visit Jolito (Jungsu's son on World Vision) but since he lives in Misamis Oriental (or Occidental?), I couldn't see him. I've planned to visit Bethany too, but some things just came up and I wasn't able to plan it well.

That is why I was totally elated when I learned that some of my friends actually planned something charitable this Christmas! It's the GIVE LOVE ON HENMI DAY!!!!

This charity event is organized by HoneysPH and StringswithHenry. Both are included in the WeLoveSJFamily so I'm really so proud at the moment. I'm actually excited.

GIVE LOVE ON HENMI DAY
December 8, 2012
Bahay Kalinga, Valenzuela City

For information, please visit the event's 

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?