Monday, November 19, 2012

The Inevitable Missing

Last night, I woke up at an ungodly hour to reprimand my brother. As I was trying to go back to sleep, an unexpected thought occurred to me - Kim Heechul and the army.

I know. It's funny how the cat invaded my thoughts when I'm supposed to think about Park Jungsu being there too. But as you see, my mind is thoroughly unpredictable and uncontrollable.

I miss the fact that he's just a few tweets away (although he wouldn't reply). I miss his very brutal yet humorous attitude. I miss seeing his pictures. I miss hearing him speak. I miss seeing him smile and flash his gums. I miss his randomness.

I miss Kim Heechul

A year had passed indeed and another year is set to be concluded. Time flies fast, yes? And then we'll have him back again. I'm really excited.

At the moment, images of Heechul is SS2 Manila, SS3 Manila, and everywhere else keep on appearing in my mind. It's like I don't just miss him. It's like I'm being reprimanded, too - the way I did to my brother. I'm being too immersed in my real life that I haven't had enough time to allot for them.

That's kinda big deal, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?