Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fly with Jungsoo.


Teuk is flying. And I seriously want to fly with him.
I’ll talk about my dreams. When I was young, I want to be a doctor, for the reason that it’s the usual answer to the question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
But as I get older, I realize that I would rather be a singer, and an interior designer, and a fashion model, and a director, and an artist, and a tourist guide, and a teacher, and…
Geez. The conjunction “and” is overwhelming. I’ve got so many dreams for myself. The list is never-ending.
But you know what? Now that I’m all grown up, I realize that I just want to fly. I want to have wings to take me to the highest peak of this life. I wanna fly forever.
Because I want to reach the top. I want to reach the best there is in my chosen profession. I seriously want to succeed, as how anybody else does.
Truth is, I wanna be like Jungsoo. He started with nothing, but look at where he is now. He’s climbing to the peak of his career. Along with Super Junior, he’s reaching success as they manage to cover majority of the world, sapphire blue.
I was supposed to be working on TV5. Yeah, the emerging TV station here in the Philippines.  I’m supposed to work with artists. But I guess, it’s not yet time for me to do so. I’ve got to focus on my current profession – writing.
Here’s my plan: I’ll fly. I’ll work hard to fly. I’ll be the best of whatever I can be to make other people proud of me. I will fly with Super Junior. I will fly with Jungsoo. `Til I get to heaven.
*Subliminal message inserted ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?