Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Super Show 3 is On. ♥


IT’S GONNA HAPPEN.

We’ve been waiting for this, right? We’ve been praying so hard for this. We couldn’t get enough of SS2, so here is SS3.
February 26, 2011 | Araneta Coliseum
It’s according to Ms. Happee Sy. Bash me not here.
I’m still in awe. I can’t believe that it’s gonna happen soon, and I’m gonna see them once again. For the second time, my life’s gonna change. For the second time, I’m gonna die and live again.
However, as I have stated in my tumblr account, please do cooperate Philippine ELF. Enough of those stupid fan wars. It’s bringing us to nothing. I’ve been so wanting to say this and I know I have said enough.
For once, people.. For once, and beyond.
Let’s unite for Super Junior.
Let’s all be the persons we’ve been telling ourselves that we are.
For Super Junior. For the Sapphire Blue World.
According to news, ticket reservations will happen on October and please do not believe that the SVIP tickets will cost Php15,000. Because as Ms. Happee said, prices will almost be the same… uh, though there’s a little increase.
So everyone, we still got 4 months left. Do everything you can to have atleast Php 9,000.00… Just to be sure. :)
Okay?
And then we’ll see each other there. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?