Saturday, May 28, 2011

An Ultimate Correction


It’s not like I’m elite or whatever. I don’t intend to interfere with anything people plan to do for the boys, but I just have something to correct, ultimately. And I am asking for your kind understanding towards whatever I’m gonna say, since it basically touched all the nerves in me.

JUNGSOO ISN’T GOING ANYWHERE.

Even if he enlists to the army, he is still and will always be a member of Super Junior – much more, the leader.
It’s not something to generalize about. We can’t even be sure that he’s going his way as a military man after his 29th birthday. Assumptions are there, of course. But it can never be proven unless Jungsoo announces that he is indeed taking a temporary absence.
Yes, absence. Meaning, no quitting, no leaving, nothing.
It’s about time that we get to be wary of what we’re saying. Not everything can be funny, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?