Friday, June 3, 2011

Patience Pushed Beyond Its Limit


Introduction: I am a patient person, especially when the issue is about immaturity. Just the same, I am a KPOP fan – an ELF to be exact. Next, I read KPOP Secrets; and I tell you, I often react to most – especially when it’s about SJ – and they’re testing my patience. But I tell you, it is so rare for a secret to push my patience beyond its limit.
After the secret comparing Jungsoo with another group’s leader, here comes another secret which made me erupt with furiousness and intense anger.
Super Junior is the unluckiest group ever. 
They have the most immature fans, they have the meanest antis (second only to Stands), their company manages them like shit, they’re saddled with members who give them bad publicity, the few talented ones don’t get recognition, the untalented ones mess up the whole package, and now they’re down three members.  They could really up their talent level with Zhou Mi and Henry, but the fans are too childish to accept it.  They’re a senior group that gets no respect from the industry or the public.  They’re on their way out, and no one cares.
It’s the truth.  And I wish I could accept it.
s!b i’m a serious elf.  and saying stuff like that is fandom blasphemy
Bish, understand what I have to say:
You call yourself an ELF, then call this fandom IMMATURE. That’s one thing you got right. FOR YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE.
Super Junior is indeed unlucky to have someone bashing them around like this. But you are more unlucky because you have messed up the ‘most immature fandom’ in the world.
Bish, they’re on their way out, yes. Correct your math, I suggest. Because the last time I checked, ‘no one’ equates to ‘zero’, and ‘zero’ is unequal to millions of ELF around the world who are waiting for the group’s comeback.
A serious ELF, you call yourself? BITCH. COME OUT IN THE OPEN. NO FAN WILL EVER SAY THIS TO HER IDOLS.
YOU ARE AN ANTI, the meanest of all. And as ELF, we are bound to protect the boys and this fandom from people like you.
Call us immature. Bash us.

BUT NEVER INSULT SUPER JUNIOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?