Sunday, August 2, 2009

Miracle


It’s funny how I waste time thinking of stupid things; things like I’ve just lost people, that I have been left behind again.
But it becomes funnier upon realizing that everything is a mere product of paranoia. Haha.
Miracles happen.
I consider these simple things miracles. I can’t clearly state why but for me, finding time for fun (at times like this) is a God-given moment. It is a miracle that I can still smile amidst everything. It is a miracle that I can still keep myself intact after being crushed.
And part of those miracles are people I value so much. Miracles I have found without searching.
So guys, it’s never too late to receive your own miracles. But be a miracle to someone else too. You never know what God has planned for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?