Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Cho Kyuhyun!


There are so many things I would have to thank you for. But why would I take all the time and detail it all when it can be summarized into one meaningful message?
THANK YOU FOR LIVING.
Obviously, I can’t still get over what happened five years ago. Tsk.
Nevertheless, I may not have known you since you were born but I am still thankful that God let me find you on the start of your second life.
That was years ago, yes, but it feels like it’s just yesterday when you indeed brought me to a whole new world with your blonde hair, to-die-for smile, magical voice and sincerity over your music.
Look, Kyuhyun, I can’t really believe we’re all getting older. Tsk.
But I love you and nothing can change that. Ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU EVIL BRAT.

MORE BULLYING OF HYUNGS TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?