Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truth #2


I know everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and just the same, everyone is entitled to get depressed.
Why the fuck would you drag Jungsoo’s emotional characteristic over this one stupid comparison?
AND FOR GOD’S SAKE, WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING ACCUSE JUNGSOO OF BEING A LEADER FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY?
This accusation hurts more than anything else I could think of.
Call him depressed, call him an attention whore, call him a pervert, but not this. NOT THIS PLEASE.
Especially if you do not know how it feels to manage 13.. no, 15 people.
I never thought that this would affect me as much as it does now. I didn’t pay attention because I have the god-feeling that that secret was just made for controversy. But the hurtful comments that came along with it, all of it are baseless.
And I’m not saying this because I’m an ELF.
It’s just that I know how to stay out of this shoes and step on to someone else’s.
God. Somehow, I’m thankful that Jungsoo can’t understand English. Otherwise, he will discover this secret and his self-esteem might crash down. (NOTE: Because as any REAL TEUKIE-BIASED knows, Jungsoo search the net not for good news about himself but for negative feedbacks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?