Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I’m Coming Back To You.


A picture conveys a powerful message, depending on how you look at it.
And this picture has just told me and reminded me that whatever I look like and whatever I do, there will always be people who will be ready to accept me as I am – with open arms, with great appreciation, with humble expectations.
I know it’s just a picture. The big thing is that it’s Donghae in there. It’s a Super Junior member.
I can’t help but cry a little. God has been very good to me since day one. Yeah, He had me going through intolerable and unexplainable pain but He never fails to remind me that those are merely challenges to make me stronger, to make me better. So that when the time comes that He let me cross paths with someone who deserves me, I’ll be perfect.
This picture knocked on me. This picture became God’s instrument in making me believe on myself again. He really knows who to use on me. He really knows who I won’t disregard. And He really knows how to convince me.
I just couldn’t be thankful enough. And I can’t wait for April 10. For they’ll be coming.My angels will be here. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?