Monday, March 8, 2010

Stop Hurting Mochi, Please.


Dear all,I really don’t understand. Aren’t people supposed to care and to protect what is their own? We speak the same language, eat the same food, have the same customs and yet we are not welcome in our own country to perform. All we want to do is to express ourselves through performing and music but how can we do this when there is so much hate? Don’t you find it funny how we can perform in every other country without any problems except for our own home country? I I left my friends, family, and everything else back in Canada to pursue a dream all alone here in Asia. As a result, I have been hated ever since I first debuted in Korea in 2006 from fans. What more do you want from me? How do you think I or we both feel every time we go up on stage knowing people will be screaming for us to get off? I’ve tried to laugh it off for far too long now and can’t hold it in anymore. Just to let you know…we have feelings too. I will continue to work my hardest to bring the best performances for you all but today I’d just like to let you know a little about how I feel in the inside. I’m almost all out of breathe.
However…
qinxian1 men…
mitang2 men…
xiexie nimen3
Thank you so much
I hope you all understand what I’m feeling.
1 Strings
2 Honeys
3 Thanks you all
Cr: Henry Baidu Bar
From here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=725684682 Reply number 106.
Fuck. Mochi’s hurting. Why does it have to happen? I’ve always been asking myself the same things Mochi’s been asking here in his letter for quite a long time now.
Some call themselves ELFs, yet they keep on making Mochi and Mimi suffer.
That’s so annoying. That’s so stupid.
As sj-world had said, Super Junior has 13 members but is actually a family of 15. So come on, guys. Why the hell are you all like that? Can’t you just be more sensitive? Please?
Please please please.
Stop making my Mochi cry… He’s too young for all these rejections. He didn’t leave his family in Canada to be rejected. I feel for him. I soooo feel for him.
Please, some of you, ELFs. Why not try to grow up? The 13 boys love Mochi and Mimi. Why not love them too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?