Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bring Me Back to Myself, Suju Boys.


There was never a time when Super Junior fails me. There is always magic whenever I look at them, and there is always this spark.
But why couldn’t I feel the eagerness now?
Don’t get me wrong, people. I have no plans of turning my back against these wonderful boys. It’s just that… I realized that yeah, I must have been hurting a lot that even my most-prescribed medicine cannot do anything to make me feel better.
Oh no, not another love-talk again.
I just feel so out-of-this-world with this emotions. This isn’t the first time I got to be rejected and deceived but why is it that it feels like it’s always the first time again.Stupid.
And I’m not whining over it again. I’ll leave my emo-side be shown on tumblr alone. ^^
What I just want to happen is that I want Super Junior to take control of me again. I want them to run my life once more.

SO I MAY BECOME INVULNERABLE. SO I MAY BECOME INVINCIBLE.

AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?