Friday, March 5, 2010

Cyworld: Leeteuk 2010.03.01


2010.02.28 (2010.03.01 04:39)
..do I miss it when the winter has gone..
..do I miss it when February has gone..
..the tears were falling from the sky..
..the rain was dropping down..
..the warm spring has come..March has come..
..the Spring also gradually comes to my heart..
..because I’m lonely so it seems that I always put my heart in the winter..
..but now I guess I should bring a warm sunshine to my heart..
..my heart..I’m sorry during all this time you have had to suffer a lot..^^
source : 박정수의 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks dDonika for the shout out

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

The last sentence… The last line… Whew. His words had saved me. His words had brought me to my old self, to my real self.
I’ve got a story to tell. I am heartbroken again. Things didn’t work out. I thought we’re looking at the same direction, but I realized that it was just me all along. I was fooled by my own actions, by my own instinct, by my own judgment.
He couldn’t go beyond the friendship line. And so I didn’t have someone to accompany me there. I was left alone.
And Teukkie’s words, these words… It brought me back to my senses.

..THE SPRING ALSO GRADUALLY COMES TO MY HEART..

..BECAUSE I’M LONELY SO IT SEEMS THAT I ALWAYS PUT MY HEART IN THE WINTER..

I have been blinded with the way we were, when we were still okay. I’ve been too busy planning my life with him included on it. It wasn’t fair but I did. And when I was struck by a not-so-good fate, I almost died. (“-_-)
However, I’m coping up. Spring is gradually coming to me, making my life colorful again after the dullness brought by Winter. I’m starting to bloom again.
And I don’t ever want to go back to that cold season.. yet.

..BUT NOW I GUESS I SHOULD BRING A WARM SUNSHINE TO MY HEART..
..MY HEART..I’M SORRY DURING ALL THIS TIME YOU HAVE HAD TO SUFFER A LOT..^^

And now, I’ve decided. I’m letting go. Though it’s difficult. Though it sucks. My life doesn’t end when he left. I can always move to another place. He took away my hope, but he didn’t take away my life.
At the moment, I’m not yet fully ready to do this. I don’t know yet if I can handle the pain of “saying goodbye.” You see, I have chosen to retain the friendship, but be someone entirely different from what we have been before. I don’t know how I’m gonna make it but I’m pretty certain that I can do that.
And soon.. I know that soon… Like LeeteukI’m gonna be able to say sorry to my heart. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?