Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sudden Moodswings are Fucking Scary.


And I will forever be scared whenever it is Heenim who experiences this damn moodswings.
But I don’t blame him.
In my own point of view, he has been trying to show his nice side towards what happened like almost a month ago already. He said it’s okay. He tried to act cool about it and he said it was manly to have a little scar on the face, right?
But since the start, I believed otherwise.
And look at his tweet today:
Call me a know it all but based on how I’ve known him, Heenim’s narcissism is beyond what we can all imagine. It’s because he thinks his face is all he have. His previous interviews would prove that. Just yesterday, I read an interview of Heechul wherein he implied that he is not talented. He cannot sing or dance well and his face is all he has. How hard could it be?
Seriously. A little scar could be that fucking stressful to someone who believes that way.
.
.
.
But really Heechul, we don’t measure your worth by your face. We love you for more than how you look like.
희님오빠, 힘내요.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?