Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whatever the Future Brings, You’ll Have Us.


Leeteuk’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2010.07.26 02:32
The 4th album activities have ended..
It seems that those regretful and unwillingness that Siwon said seems correct..
Thank you..the reason I could persevere and continue on is because of all of you..
(I) have to become stronger (I) have to become stronger, although it looks like I’ve become stronger..
but sometimes, I still look very weak
Can I do well in the future?..Can I still do well inspite of all the fear?…
Credits: 박정수 미니홈피
From Korean to Chinese: JSHOLIC.COM
From Chinese to English: ★//囧酥餅 @ SJ-WORLD.NET.
Thanks to Excentrique for the heads-up!

I DON’T KNOW WHAT SIWON SAID, AND I DON’T THINK I’LL EVER KNOW IT. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT REGRETS AND UNWILLINGNESS ARE JUST NORMAL THINGS. AND WE UNDERSTAND WHERE THOSE THINGS ARE COMING FROM. WE KNOW THAT IT’S NOT LIFE, FOR YOU, IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT STARDOM. WE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE THINGS YOU WANT THAT BEING A CELEBRITY CANNOT GIVE.

Because being an idol, you have a very limited life.
Oppa, the future is scary. Please do not look ahead too much. We’re still in the present. We’re still here and we’re holding on. You have proven your strength and you are getting stronger and stronger each day. Tears may escape your eyes, but it’s okay. It’s the only way that pain can be released; and that doesn’t mean you’re weak.
After all, tough men cry.
Now, can you do well in the future? Can you still do well in spite of the fear?

OF COURSE, JUNGSOO, OF COURSE.

Because just like what you have said, you have us as your reason to persevere and continue. And we will always give you reasons. WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU REASONS. To stay in this world, to stay with us.
*Sorry if I reacted to this quite late. Uh, the truth is I couldn’t easily come up with appropriate reactions whenever Emo-Teuk appears.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?