Saturday, November 20, 2010

At Least It’s What I’m Thinking


Can we just go back to the day when things are okay?
Something has gone wrong, I know. And it is painful to admit to myself that there is a possibility that Geng will never come back. But as I was killing time watching SJ-M videos, I realized that maybe… even just in the slightest chance… we will all have Geng again.
Because everytime the camera focuses on someone else from SJM with Geng seen in the background, I see the sense of leadership. In his eyes, the love is evident. In his eyes, I see the feeling of being proud for his members.
Then I realized that I think I understand him better now, though everything’s still vague.
He is a leader.
And I know it sucks for him to leave, too.
Or at least, that’s what I’m thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?