Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Promise to Henry and ZhouMi


I have seen your efforts on reaching out to the only 13 people, I have witnessed your heartaches and pains, I have read your despairs about what’s happening.
And I don’t understand why they’re doing this.
My heart broke into pieces when I saw the picture of you just watching near a PD, while the Kyuhyun was happily playing with that fire extinguisher. I assume that’s in Shanghai. But wherever it is, I’m telling you, it hurts.
You know why? Coz you and Mimi do not deserve to be treated this way. You both have your individual talents which I know is incomparable among other members and you’re the best people for this team.
Then I remember SS2 Manila. You were the happiest. Both of you surprised us actually. It was the first time I saw you get that close to your fans. It was the first time I saw Mimi do a solo. It was the first time I saw you interact with your brothers with an authentic smile drawn on your face.
Do you guys have any idea how overwhelming that was?
Seriously, I want to thank you both for staying strong until the very end of Super Show 2. Because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t have known that the Philippines accept you and we wouldn’t have had an idea that we can actually make you happy.
Now, in a few months, you’ll be here again. We’ll be hearing from the both of you again, and I wish whatever that we saw you doing during SS2, we’ll see you again doing on February.
After all, we love you. And whatever you do, whatever you say, we’ll accept you wholeheartedly.
And I promise that in every Super Show in Manila, we’ll be supporting you. No matter what. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?