Saturday, January 1, 2011

Be a Miracle.


It’s 2011 and I’ve got no plans of riding the bandwagon and come up with a long list of New Year’s Resolution. I won’t be able to keep most of it, anyway. I’d rather spare myself from the frustration.
But I have one though, seriously. Yes, this year, I just want to be a miracle.
Too much, I know. But this is more possible that making myself believe that I can bring my waistline back to 26 inches. (THOUGH I WILL DO IT, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.)
Maybe, this is because I love the feeling of being appreciated. I love it when I see people smile, become contented and succeed because of me. My heart flutters everytime I hear ‘thank you’s’. It makes me believe that I am still capable of becoming the good person that I want myself to be and that I have a purpose.
I really want to be a miracle to others. I want to be the answer to their prayers. I want to be the instrument in letting people know that life isn’t always rude and that no matter how cruel this world may seem to be, there’s always a good thing on it.
Also, I know how it feels to be disappointed. That’s why as much as possible, I want to be of help to people.
Now that 2011 has officially begun, my journey as a miracle commences too. To those I personally know, please allow me to enter your hearts each day; and to those who do not, I wish that this blog would somehow make a difference as how it did to others.
Let’s all have a fruitful future to look forward to. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?