Thursday, January 20, 2011

Couldn't be Any Prouder


video credits to Secretkyu and for @pastakyu for sharing
It’s almost 2 in the morning and I was quite tired for the past busy day. But just when I thought no emotions can run through me tonight, this video was shared on Twitter and I knew I was wrong.
Kyuhyun shot through my heart with this curtain call video.
Of course, thanks also to the always wondrous video of Secret.
Until now, I’m still teary-eyed because of this video. Seeing Kyuhyun singing, acting and standing on stage, I can’t help but really be proud of this maknae. Indeed, he’s no longer a kid. I guess I’ll never be able to call him young after this.
It made me remember the first time I got to know him. He was still recovering from the accident but he was already on stage singing A Whole New World with Charice Pempengco. This video made me realize that the Kyuhyun then has improved a lot (and I mean, a lot) to be the Kyuhyun that he is now.
Although I am just a fan, I feel the joy in Kyuhyun. His smiles were apparently authentic and the tears which were threatening to fall were obviously due to the overwhelming response of the people towards his first musical.
He was obviously happy.
What touched me most is the message at the end of the cut. I didn’t understand what that was but it was for his father.
Then I remembered when he said that his father didn’t like him to be a singer.
I think his father’s point of view has changed now.
Because if I am Kyuhyun’s father, I really cannot be any prouder of my child.
Ugh, Sorry for the randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?