Saturday, January 1, 2011

SUPER JUNIOR IS THE BEST


When I dance wonderfully and chant uniquely in the one and only group in the world
All the ELF in the world fall for me, fall for me, dash dash dash to me. Shall we enjoy this moment together?
Earnestly, softly, I make an impression on the people who love me.
Gratituously showing off and not being truthful, there was never that kind of moment for me.
Our size is the best, our scale is the best, we have to be the best in everything.
Super Junior originally had the omitted word ‘MEN’ in its name because (we are) a powerful group of supermen.
Our passion is the best, our inner strength is the best, who would dare take us down
Super Junior originally had the omitted word ‘MEN’ in its name because (we are) a powerful group of supermen.
FACT: I was caught off guard by the gravity of this rap. Fierce is fierce, indeed. It’s unexpected. It’s a surprise. It’s everything I’ve never thought SJ would really sing about.
But they did.
And I died.
It’s not just about the tune or the fact that it’s really SJ who sang it. It’s about the truth behind those raps. It’s the message of the song. It’s about the reality that it talks about.
Awesome SJ is awesome.
I know it’s just ordinary for some but since I’m an ELF, I feel prouder than ever for this fandom. With this, I’m more convinced that I have made the right decision in sticking with this guys for years now. I know, I’ll never ever regret this.
I am biased but I speak the truth. I know that even those who are out of this addiction will definitely agree.
Super Junior is the best and nobody can ever contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?