Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Told You, He’ll Be Back.


Remember the post I wrote about Kibum? The one where I mentioned that I have this huge instinct that he’s coming back soon? Well apparently, my instincts are correct. Because here he is now… on Twitter…

WELCOME @IKMUBMIK!

Seriously, I nearly had a heart attack when I learned about the account. It was created on January 11. I knew it just yesterday, January 12. It was pure excitement, joy and thrill. Kim Kibum is back. Kim Kibum, the first member I have laid my eyes upon through April Kisses (but then I didn’t know he’s bound to be a Super Junior member, of course).
I missed him. A lot. More than anybody could think of. I might really appear like I don’t care about this and his existence but then, hey, Kibum is love too. And I’m just so happy that he’s finally a tweet away from us, all.
So near yet so far? So what. As long as he’s just there.
He’s an indispensable member. He’s an indispensable part of my life as an ELF. I have waited for so long for this time to come. You guys seriously have no idea how much I wanted to write something as good as this news.
I am a little late though. Thank God to excitement and the lost for words yesterday.
I’m just so glad. Welcome back, Wonder Boy. Welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?