Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pia, May & Regene, I LOVE YOU.


I MAY NOT HAVE LUCK IN LOVE, BUT IN TERMS OF FRIENDSHIP, I’VE GOT THE BEST PEOPLE AROUND ME. ^^

Honestly, I’ve got no plans to sit in the SVIP areas anymore. All my savings went to the pageant’s expenses and there is no way I could ever reimburse almost6000Php from the fund. BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING LEFT.
It was heartbreaking to convince myself that the only option left for me is to buy a GenAd ticket costing a thousand bucks. And I have to endure the fact that I won’t get to see them close. I’m full of envy then. I’m really jealous of my friends.
But I managed to convince myself that I’ll be okay.
However, when we came to Ali Mall, I felt this great urge to watch Super Show in SVIP. But still, I’ve got no money.
That’s when God sent me May (@pennylanechic) and Pia (@soFISHticated). They’re my sisters from Twitter and they’re my co-SUJU girlfriends.
To cut the story short, May lent me 6000Php and Regene added 2000Php so I may buy the ticket.
It was really surprising. I was even shaking when I was holding the money.
I wonder, how could someone I’ve known just that day lend me that big amount just so I can watch the show with them?
And the answer was whispered by God to my ears.
Because in this world, there are and there will always be people who will trust me and will always believe me.
When I was on my way home, I realized that I may never have the best luck on love or in business, or in my career; but nobody could ever question my luck in building friendship among people.
I’m lucky to have met May and Pia. And of ocurse, my sister, Regene. They’re my constant reminders that I still deserve the best things in this world.
To the three of you, I swear, I’ll work hard to pay everything.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?