Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Cho Kyuhyun!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONLY EVIL I LOVE ♥

I know I’m stupid for going on hiatus but I’m not a fool to just let this day pass without stopping by The Angels’ Haven to send my greetings to the only one person who could equal the angel in my heart, Cho Kyuhyun.
You’re 23 yet you don’t feel and seem like one. You have this charm which makes everybody forget about age. You are something special. It’s undeniable. It’s irresistible.
Your voice gives me the warmth I always long for. Whenever I hear you sing, everything just seems to fade away. I feel so relaxed. I feel so safe. And I wouldn’t ask why. Because you are an angel too. Because you are MY angel too.
Yes, you may be evil. You do bully your hyungs. But everybody loves the way you are. Everybody would still choose you to be like that even after a million years.
And you…

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST AND LAST EVIL THAT I WILL LOVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART.

Among all the thirteen members, it’s you who I owe so much to. If not for your wonderful duet with Charice Pempengco, I wouldn’t have known you. I wouldn’t have known Super Junior. And my life could have never been this good.
Thank you for showing me the path to happiness. Thank you for making me discover what life really is about. Thank you for existing. Thank you for living.
And Kyuhyun, believe on this: you are my life’s real miracle. I wouldn’t know what to do if I don’t have you now.
I love you, Cho Kyuhyun. And I swear that I will for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?