Monday, January 25, 2010

The Sexiest Memory


http://icepluscoffee.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ss2-beijing-101.jpg?w=439&h=586

A TREAT BEFORE I LEAVE.

I am not sure when will I ever get to write a post again. The next three weeks will surely be deadly for me. I’m off to the Hades of production - Cramming.
I knew I had to visit ICEPLUSCOFFEE‘s site before I go on hiatus. Then I saw these pictures. And a HUGE thank you to the fans who posted these. You just don’t know how big help you are to me.
Because at least, there’s something to remember on that three weeks of hiatus. At least I’ll leave with a beautiful and sexy memory of my angel.
I wish I could really make it. I wish I could really go on hiatus. I wish these pictures wouldn’t make me change my mind. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?