Monday, January 25, 2010

I’ll be on Hiatus. Sorry.


I’m barely breathing.
But I’m still alive. ^^
I’m just jailed behind the bars of this production that I couldn’t even stay in front of my computer to update this blog.
And I’m sorry for that.
>.<
You see, it’s barely a month left before the pageant but we haven’t started anything yet. Now, it’s pressure.
(-_-)
So I’m really sorry if I cannot regularly post updates. I don’t think I can manage to do so on this time. I really have to focus on this responsibility.
Don’t worry about me. I’m taking things easy. There’s a rainbow always after the rain, right? After this hardship, I’ll be able to prepare for Super Show 2 in Manilawithout any hesitations. ^^
And that is my reward for myself.
Please wish me well. Please pray for our success.
Thank you for understanding cheonsa23I love you all ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?