Monday, January 18, 2010

The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made


There is nothing more amusing than seeing thousands of fans exerting effort for one reason: Super Junior.
When I saw this on ELFs’ soompi thread, I was really touched. It’s something to be proud of. I don’t know where this was taken but I’m pretty sure that this isn’t something to be forgotten easily.
S ♥ J
It’s Super Junior love.
Now this is what I love in fangirling. Everything we do is meaningful. Everything we do is extra-ordinary. Everything we do is well thought of. And that makes our every action special – something worth remembering.
It’s 10:12 in the morning here in the Philippines. I’m supposed to have gone to school early because I’ve got loads of things to do. But here I am, definitely amused and awed with how great the residents of the Sapphire Blue World are.
With this, I became more sure that I have made the right decision. I have chosen the right group to support. Thank God that I’m led to the best thing I could ever know.
And to my co-ELFs, I’m happy to be one of you. And I swear I’ll never ever bring disgrace to the name of Everlasting Friends. ^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?