Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cyworld: Leeteuk 2010.01.12


2010.01.11 (2010.01.12 15:09)
..iPhone (,) how to use it… kekekekeke
source :박정수의 미니홈피
translated by superlover♫@sj-world.net
thanks for the heads up to yanlingx3 @sj-world.net
Now, this excites me.
Do you know what this means?
Yay!!!
If Jungsoo-oppa got an iPhone now, therefore, there is this huge possibility that he’ll be tweeting soon too!
Because as far as I know, there is a Twitter application on iPhone. Shindong had once mentioned that he’s tweeting through his phone. And yeah, there is a big possibility that I can read Teukkie’s messages the moment he uploads it! ^^
Oh, well. I know I’m QUITE dreaming.
But really, I’m up to some hoping. ~~^^
I know what you MIGHT be thinking. Donghae, Siwon and Sungmin got their own phone. We even saw pictures of them buying each. But they aren’t tweeting. Maybe it has something to do with INTEREST.
And maybe, yeah, Teukkie doesn’t really have his own phone.
Aisssh.
So what exactly am I saying?
I have no idea.
I’m just really excited to send Teukkie a message myself. Yeah, straight to him.
Oh. Shindong, I am putting my faith on you. Please do influence him on the greatness of Twitter. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?