Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Geng is Okay. Thank God.


…… AFTER TAKING A PHOTO WITH GENG’S MOM, I WENT UP TO HER AND ASKED
“HANGENG, HOW IS HE?” AND GENG’S MOM REPLIED “HE’S DOING FINE NOW, ALL OF …YOU DON’T WORRY, THANK YOU, THANK YOU” …..

This came from a fanaccount posted on sj-world.net. Carolyn translated it and to her, I’m very grateful for my sanity.
I have just posted my rants about missing Hangeng so much. I’ve said a lot there.
And then, I saw this entry.
And I knew,
God would always give me reasons to smile.
Geng’s mom is the first person to come to my mind when I heard the issue. I knew that if it would be difficult for us to know how painful Geng’s going through now, it feels the double to the mother.
And of course, I worry about Geng. There are no news about him. He wouldn’t speak either. He does not even update his Cyworld. So knowing his current status through a fan-account is a total relief.
It’s a good thing that he’s doing better. It’s a good thing that he’s safe now, that he can rest now. Because he’s with his mother, he’s with the one person who will never forsake a son’s health for money.
Now I can’t stop crying. I hope I could hear from Geng, himself, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?