Friday, October 15, 2010

My Tranquilizers


In the midst of this fast-paced planet, I found my escape. I’m at the office right now, trying to squeeze my mind for whatever that is in there. I finished five articles today without sweat. Not that I’m boasting. It’s just that I’m inspired. ^^
You know what made me do it? My mind is relaxed. Because amidst the pressure, I hear the angels serenading me. Yeah, the whole day, Super Junior songs kept playing in my music player.
I picked the relaxing melodies and queued them up in my playlist, and voila! I was at my calmest point. No possibilities of eruptions.
Then I realized that contrary to what haters think, Super Junior is more than just pretty faces and sexy bodies. They’re more than just being funny and witty. They’re awesome dancers…
And they’re equally awesome as singers.
Especially Kyuhyun, Donghae, Heechul, Jungsoo and Hyukjae.
Many would contest. I didn’t put Ryeowook and Jongwoon and Sungmin and the others. Believe me, I love them. I love how they get to reach the highest notes but I have to admit that my system longs for the voices of the first five members mentioned.
Their voices are my comfort. To me, it’s very soulful and expressive. It convey emotions which only a few can express out from songs. They give justification to the melody and they do it in a perfect manner.
You see, except Kyuhyun, the other four are not main singers but to me, they really stand out. And what’s funnier is that Heenim had an issue of getting out of tune before. Jungsoo was always the weakest link, and Hyukjae’s a rapper.
Cute, yeah? Got it?
Nothing much. Just had to write this to for this blog to produce something clean and decent for today. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?