Sunday, September 4, 2011

Perfection


ONE FACT: I will never get tired of saying that among the idols today, Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior is in the top list of the greatest idol-singers in South Korea nowadays.
Anybody who knows music and have listened to him singing will surely agree. Haters may contradict but exit’s to the left.
CHO KYUHYUN IS ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS HIS COUNTRY COULD EVER HAVE.
And I have his father to thank that he protected Kyuhyun’s dream after the member got into a terrible accident wherein he almost lost his ability to sing.
I am listening right now to his pieces in Immortal Song – the one where he did a rock song with Jungmo and the one he did with his sister (his winning piece!) – and I tell you, I can’t stop myself from smiling. Hearing his voice, it makes me prouder than ever for this kid.
He’s 24 but look at his prowess. Few years more and I know he’ll even be better.
I am actually lost for words now. I just really want to express how proud I am of him. :)
And I just want everyone to know how amazing it is to see his whole family in that show.
Ahra is a very beautiful lady, as well as his mom. And his father, my respect to his dad will forever be soaring high. And I hope that one day, I’ll get the chance to meet them and thank them personally for raising a wonderful person as Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun.
Congratulations, Maknae!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?