Thursday, September 1, 2011

To My Space Big Star Heenim,


You’re the coolest person I’ve ever known and I just want you to know that for the past years, you have managed to become a huge part of my life by serving as one of the greatest inspirations I could ever have. Next to Jungsu (and sometimes more than him), you are the person who I know is the best one to put in the pedestal and be a role model.
For you know what you want, and you know clearly how to get it.
Heenim, it will only be a month that you will be away and for two years, I know I’ll still see you. If I get the chance to go to Korea in that span of time, I might be lucky enough and spot you on the streets, doing your duties. But will it really be the same?
I will use this 2 years to reflect on what I am and what I have been to better define what I really want to be. You might be doing the same in the army. You promised to be safe and to come back healthily. And I am putting my full trust on Defconn and will believe that you have listened to the song.
The two year-wait starts now.
Take care of yourself, Heenim.
I won’t wait but I’ll forever believe.
사랑해요 김희철!!! 우유빛깔 김희철!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?