Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Starting Off Seriously


Officially, I will start my part time job today – article writing again. ♥
.
Last night, I drifted off to sleep thinking that it’s time to get really serious. After all, I think I knew already what I want – and that is to travel around Asia with friends and family. That’s a serious motivation because I don’t wanna get stuck in just one place for the rest of my life. The more I look at Yuxing Unnie’s tumblr blog, the more my desire to travel intensifies.
.
And of course, South Korea will be included in my list. Funny as it may seem, it is not the beauty of the place which I will go there for. I will fly to that wonderful city to send Jungsoo off to the army. It’s such a very shallow reason for some – especially for my mom when I told her so – but to me, it’s more like the most important reason to travel. Because I have to see my dream set off to his responsibility. And yes, I’m taking this seriously.
.
So that is why I think I have fully committed myself to this part time job. The amount I’ll receive is good and I think I won’t have a problem with the topics since I have been used to these kinds of subjects, thanks to my former company.
I am surely excited! I wish it wouldn’t have a conflict with my full-time job.. (But I don’t think I’ll have a problem since I am actually working homebased and I have no plans of ditching one for the other.)
.
Gosh. I hope this lasts long, and with all the places I dream of going to, I know I’ll get by. ♥
.
Part time job, 고 고!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?