Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh! No, You Didn’t!


So Wookie got mad.
And I was kinda taken aback.
I don’t think it’s the first time I see him like this but I am pretty certain that this is the first time that he slashed back on someone – even indirectly – just to get things straight.
The issue, I believe, is that the blogger called Wookie a liar (?, Wookie said so~) and said that it’s not true that the Tokyo Dome is almost filled with blue light sticks during the whole concert. And our Ryeowook retaliated saying that his eyesight is poor but he’s not color blind not to see that it is indeed the blue ocean that stood out in there.
I saw pictures and I don’t think people will be stupid enough to edit and change all lights into blue just for the sake of proving Wookie right. I am not boasting but from the pictures I saw, I think it’s safe to say that Japanese ELF really dominated the audience – or at least one whole side of  it.
The blogger issued an apology through the blog which I think Ryeowook saw… And I think we all learned a lesson from this.
Never anger Ryeowook. He can be cute and effeminate and all, but he can be damn scary. ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?